Saturday, November 8, 2014

Week 4

I knew it would be interesting but the more time it passes the more interesting it gets!

There are websites I have never heard of before, there are things I have never thought of before, there are ideas that would never cross my mind before and there are people I would never get to know if it wasn't for WebSkills online seminar.

So, at the moment, I am grateful for all the knowledge I am gaining, for all the people I am meeting, for all the ideas and I am reading about and having my own (due to the new knowledge), for all the reading of the articles and your blogs I am doing, for all the positive energy I am experiencing within the group, for the lovely and supporting tutor Courtney, for all the (reading) material I am getting, for ... do I need to go on and on?

I am also happy I am able to share my own experience with you (I have never before realized I am doing a great job by including my Ss into a reading project (Bookworms/Penguin Readers), preparing all the Quizlet word sets for ALL the Ss books I am using, taking them to the computer room for practicing vocabulary and grammar ...

The thing that have come out of this week and I am the most happy about is Gordana’s idea about exchanging our Ss emails! It brings back memories to my beginnings of learning English in my 5th grade! J

No comments:

Post a Comment