Thursday, October 23, 2014

Week 3

If I had to choose the best thing of Week 3, it would be getting to know about delicious!

I use Internet Explorer as my main browser and I use Favourites to organizes webpages that I often use. I also organize them according to different themes as well as either links are private or for work.

There are two kinds of problems that often occur. The first one is that the list gets too long too soon and then I have to make so many folders and it takes quite some time to get to the desired page.

The second one is that I get my computer cleaned from time to time (many of those times the whole operating system is downloaded from the start) and because I forget to export the favourites (because I can't and usually there's no time to find somebody who can) all of my links are lost.

I'm sure I'll explore delicious.com in details and learn to use it all the time, because it is accesable from any computer, it's always there and I don't have to bring my computer everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Janja,

    Please visit this new blog I have created and leave comments

    http://webskillswriteenglish.blogspot.com/

    Best,
    Gordana from Serbia

    ReplyDelete