Saturday, October 18, 2014

Week 2

Bloom's Taxonomy and the ABCD model for writing objectives and a list of web searching engines are this weeks reading and studying materials.

I somehow thought I can use a computer quite well and that I am also quite good not only at teaching and also at planning my teaching. While studying this week's material I've realized I got stuck in time and have completely forgot about the theory behind  (that I had been taught at the university) but is also very important when planning my lessons. It is about time to revise my knowledge about different teaching methods, models and all the theory that is really useful. I am really happy to be part of the group of the online WebSkills course!

While working on my blog, I went on Facebook to check if there's anything new there and guess what was posted in one of the pages that  I follow? This picture ... :)
- (unfortunatelly I can't make it bigger, but if you download it and have a look at it, I'm sure, you'll like it!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Good reflection! Theory is a good way to revise everything. Thanks for sharing it!

    Best regards,
    Zulyar Kavashev

    Kazakhstan, Almaty

    ReplyDelete